Marketing & PR Manager
ORGANIZATION PROFILE: Vision
EduCARE's vision is to promote pathways to intellectual freedom, social justice, community welfare, economic liberty and sustainable development for individuals, families and social groups working to achieve their rationalized Life Dreams.
EduCARE's mission is to contribute towards more productive and efficient development and utilization of all available resources in society as well as workplace for creating better living environments.
EduCARE India will administer effective programmes that have at their core the goals of spreading awareness, imparting education and information, developing skills, and employment opportunities leading to prosperity.
EduCARE India creates own self-sustainable support systems through social entrepreneurship and volunteer action.
EduCARE India does NOT receive any charity donations or external financial aid from general public, government or businesses.
EduCARE India, is an autonomous NGO and a Community Benefit Organisation with registered No. 1430/2004-05 under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 of Govt of India
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Marketing and PR Manager represents EduCARE India and the VIKAS Centres to the outside world by focusing on the external communication. He or she stays in close contact with communities, NGOs, governmental organizations, universities and partners that are or might be interested in our projects and provide them with information on what we do.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Plan, initiate and implement all VIKAS Centre Org and EduCARE India external communication strategies;
• Provide members of the communities, NGOs, governmental organizations, universities and partners with information regarding our activities;
• Initiate and foster relations with local, national and foreign media and provide them with relevant information;
• Design marketing materials as required and/or briefing third party designers;
• Write speeches and prepare presentations;
• Participate in some additional social enterprise, community education / development programs.
REQUIREMENTS (if any): Skills and qualities:
• Marketing degree or related fields studies and/or work experience;
• Knowledge of graphic design and related computer programs a plus;
• Experience of managing the production of marketing material, including brochures, leaflets, and/or briefing third party designers
• Experience with operating website Content Management Systems is desirable.
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Experience in working in other cultures
INTERNSHIP PERIOD: Continuous
TUITION ASSISTANCE: Y
COLLEGE CREDITS: Y
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30-10-2012
APPLICATION PROCESS: If you are enthusiastic about working with us, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org: Cover letter including your motivations, fields of work interest, desired period of your internship (with start and finish dates) and expectations of the internship; A CV / resume including the contact information of a referee; A scanned copy of the page(s) of your national passport with ID details. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Indicate that you learned of our internship position through the Rising Star Internships web site.
HR M Manager
Punjab - India, 144210
Click here to send us an email.
RETURN TO THE RISING STAR HOME PAGE
Rising Star Internships © 2013